When Neal Morse described on his first album after leaving Spock's Beard his personal way towards Christian faith so he now deals on One the relationship between mankind and God. Packaged as a concept album with two central long tracks also One again offers prog à la Morse as you love it: intelligent songwriting combined with highly complex rhythm and classical compositional techniques such as the variation of leitmotifs and fugues. Guitars and keyboards were performed by the multi instrumentalist himself, on drums Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater / Transatlantic again provides the necessary heavyness.
02. The Man´S Gone (00:02)
03. Author Of Confusion (00:09)
04. The Separated Man (00:17)
05. Cradle Of The Grave (00:04)
06. Help Me / The Spirit And The Flesh (00:11)
07. Father Of Forgiveness (00:05)
08. Reunion (00:09)