The Dark Third
This is how British new art rock in the year 2007 sounds like: The long
opener with its slide guitar sound distantly reminds of the early Pink
Floyd; what follows offers unequalled opportunities: refined pop music
combined with fussy rock elements and pompous, powerful progressive rock
influences from a more recent mould, soft psychedelias, spacey copious
fragments and Muse-like synth arpeggios.
All this is blended together in an unusual way that is hard to define.
Spherical guitar and keyboard sounds are music-beneficial, and not at all
conspicuous, much agreeable to the regular change from male to female
voice - or both combined - including clever, interlacing Beach-Boysian vocal arrangements.
Unlike the UK and US release, this InsideOut product contains a 5-track bonus CD with two previously unreleased tracks as well as an exclusi
02. Goshen´S Remains (05:44)
03. Apprentice Of The Universe (04:16)
04. The Bright Ambassadors Of Morning (11:56)
05. Nimos & Tambos (03:44)
06. Voices In Winter / In The Realms Of The Divine (06:34)
07. Bullits Dominae (05:22)
08. Arrival / The Intention Craft (08:53)
09. He Tried To Show Them Magic! / Ambassadors Return (13:15)
02. Borgens Vor (04:17)
03. The Exact Colour (04:05)
04. The Twyncyn / Trembling Windows (07:16)
05. Golden Clothes (07:31)