The mighty Beard return for their first effort without songwriter and front man Neal Morse. Despite the daunting task, drummer Nick D'Virgilio confidently steps out front and takes over the vocal duties with a natural ease. The album takes on a heavier sound and has a few surprises here and there but doesn't forsake the band's usual lush harmonies, blazing guitars and killer production.
Spock's Beard not only reinvent themselves with Feel Euphoria, they also confirm their status as progressive rock's finest American export.
10. A Guy Named Sid: Pt. 4 Judge (00:03)
11. A Guy Named Sid: Pt. 5 Sid´S Boys Choir (00:01)
12. A Guy Named Sid: Pt. 6 Change (00:05)
13. Carry On (00:05)
02. The Bottom Line (00:07)
03. Feel Euphoria (00:07)
04. Shining Star (00:04)
05. East Of Eden, West Of Memphis (00:07)
06. Ghosts Of Autumn (00:06)
07. A Guy Named Sid: Pt. 1 Intro (00:03)
08. A Guy Named Sid: Pt. 2 Same Old Story (00:04)
09. A Guy Named Sid: Pt. 3 You Don´T Know (00:03)